Friday, September 19, 2014

11 Keys to Next Level Living!!!

A while ago, I was sitting in my "think tank" (a place I visit daily) and my thoughts started to flow so I began to write them down on my white board.  (I keep a whiteboard in my room for random thoughts)  Over the course of about 4 days I came up with 11 "one liners" that started to look like something in a book, so that what its turning into.  I call them "11 Keys to Next Level Living".  As a young entrepreneur I am on an ongoing journey to figuring this thing out.  Going through the daily grind and learning along the way, these keys seem to stick out and I have to remind myself everyday of how important they are to making things happen.  The secret is to develop them so that they become a staple in your daily mode of operation on your journey to your GOALS and DREAMS.

11 Keys to Next Level Living 
 
1. Commit to the PROCESS
2. DEVELOP and CULTIVATE relationships
3.  Take MASSIVE ACTION
4.  DISCIPLINE=RESULTS
5.  GROW through YOUR PROBLEMS
6.  Take care of what you have until you get what you WANT
7.  Be READY for SUCCESS
8.  DREAM ON PURPOSE EVERYDAY
9.  Do ALL things with INTEGRITY
10.  Don't wait until you're DROWNING to BUILD YOUR BOAT
11.  Stick to the BASICS
 
 
 
Each one of these keys will be discussed in detail in the coming post.  Thanks for reading and I look forward to growing with you on this journey to the TOP!!!
 
 
© C. Lewis 2014
DREAM ON PURPOSE EVERYDAY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment